[Last revised: 20 April, 2020]
Please read the terms carefully as they govern your use of Binance Services.THESE TERMS CONTAIN IMPORTANT PROVISIONS INCLUDING AN ARBITRATION PROVISION THAT REQUIRES ALL CLAIMS TO BE RESOLVED BY WAY OF LEGALLY BINDING ARBITRATION. The terms of the arbitration provision are set forth in Article 10, “Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver”, hereunder. As with any asset, the values of Digital Currencies (as defined below) may fluctuate significantly and there is a substantial risk of economic losses when purchasing, selling, holding or investing in Digital Currencies and their derivatives.BY MAKING USE OF BINANCE SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE AWARE OF THE RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; (2) YOU SHALL ASSUME ALL RISKS RELATED TO THE USE OF BINANCE SERVICES AND TRANSACTIONS OF DIGITAL CURRENCIES AND THEIR DERIVATIVES; AND (3) BINANCE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SUCH RISKS OR ADVERSE OUTCOMES.
By accessing, using or attempting to use Binance Services in any capacity, you acknowledge that you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree, do not access Binance or utilize Binance services.
2. Binance Operators refer to all parties that run Binance, including but not limited to legal persons, unincorporated organizations and teams that provide Binance Services and are responsible for such services. For convenience, unless otherwise stated, references to “Binance” and “we” in these Terms specifically mean Binance Operators.UNDER THESE TERMS, BINANCE OPERATORS MAY CHANGE AS BINANCE’S BUSINESS ADJUSTS, IN WHICH CASE, THE CHANGED OPERATORS SHALL PERFORM THEIR OBLIGATIONS UNDER THESE TERMS WITH YOU AND PROVIDE SERVICES TO YOU, AND SUCH CHANGE DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS AND INTERESTS UNDER THESE TERMS. ADDITIONALLY, THE SCOPE OF BINANCE OPERATORS MAY BE EXPANDED DUE TO THE PROVISION OF NEW BINANCE SERVICES, IN WHICH CASE, IF YOU CONTINUE TO USE BINANCE SERVICES, IT IS DEEMED THAT YOU HAVE AGREED TO JOINTLY EXECUTE THESE TERMS WITH THE NEWLY ADDED BINANCE OPERATORS. IN CASE OF A DISPUTE, YOU SHALL DETERMINE THE ENTITIES BY WHICH THESE TERMS ARE PERFORMED WITH YOU AND THE COUNTERPARTIES OF THE DISPUTE, DEPENDING ON THE SPECIFIC SERVICES YOU USE AND THE PARTICULAR ACTIONS THAT AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS OR INTERESTS.
3. Binance Services refer to various services provided to you by Binance that are based on Internet and/or blockchain technologies and offered via Binance websites, mobile applications, clients and other forms (including new ones enabled by future technological development). Binance Services include but are not limited to such Binance ecosystem components as Digital Asset Trading Platforms, the financing sector, Binance Labs, Binance Academy, Binance Charity, Binance Info, Binance Launchpad, Binance Research, Binance Chain, Binance X, Binance Fiat Gateway, existing services offered by Trust Wallet and novel services to be provided by Binance.
4. Binance Platform Rules refer to all rules, interpretations, announcements, statements, letters of consent and other contents that have been and will be subsequently released by Binance, as well as all regulations, implementation rules, product process descriptions, and announcements published in the Help Center or within products or service processes.
5. Users refer to all individuals, institutions or organizations that access, download or use Binance or Binance Services and who meet the criteria and conditions stipulated by Binance. If there exist other agreements for such entities as developers, distributors, market makers, and Digital Currencies exchanges, such agreements shall be followed.
6. Digital Currencies refer to encrypted or digital tokens or cryptocurrencies with a certain value that are based on blockchain and cryptography technologies and are issued and managed in a decentralized form.
7. Digital Assets refer to Digital Currencies, their derivatives or other types of digitalized assets with a certain value.
8. Binance Accounts refer to the foundational virtual accounts, including main accounts and subaccounts, which are opened by Binance for Users to record on Binance their usage of Binance Services, transactions, asset changes and basic information. Binance Accounts serve as the basis for Users to enjoy and exercise their rights on Binance.
9. Crypto-to-crypto Trading refers to spot transactions in which one digital currency is exchanged for another digital currency.
10. Fiat Trading refers to spot transactions in which Digital Currencies are exchanged for fiat currencies or vice versa.
11. Collateral Accounts refer to special accounts opened by Users on Binance to deposit and withdraw collateral (such as margins) in accordance with these Terms (including the Binance Contract Services Agreement and Binance Platform Rules), as required for contract transactions, leveraged trading and/or currency borrowing services.
12. Loan/Lending refers to Binance’s lending of Digital Currencies to Users at an interest collected in certain ways (in the form of Digital Currencies), including but not limited to the leveraged trading and currency lending services currently offered, and other forms of loan/lending services to be launched by Binance.
II. General Provisions
1. About These Terms
a. Contractual RelationshipThese Terms constitute a legal agreement and create a binding contract between you and Binance Operators.
c. Changes to These TermsBinance reserves the right to change or modify these Terms in its discretion at any time. Binance will notify such changes by updating the terms on its website (https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000421672-Terms-of-Use) and modifying the [Last revised] date displayed on this page.ANY AND ALL MODIFICATIONS OR CHANGES TO THESE TERMS WILL BECOME EFFECTIVE UPON PUBLICATION ON THE WEBSITE OR RELEASE TO USERS. THEREFORE, YOUR CONTINUED USE OF BINANCE SERVICES IS DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED AGREEMENT AND RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST STOP USING BINANCE SERVICES IMMEDIATELY. YOU ARE RECOMMENDED TO FREQUENTLY REVIEW THESE TERMS TO ENSURE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT APPLY TO YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF BINANCE SERVICES.
d. Prohibition of UseBY ACCESSING AND USING BINANCE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE NOT BEEN INCLUDED IN ANY TRADE EMBARGOES OR ECONOMIC SANCTIONS LIST (SUCH AS THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL SANCTIONS LIST), THE LIST OF SPECIALLY DESIGNATED NATIONALS MAINTAINED BY OFAC (THE OFFICE OF FOREIGN ASSETS CONTROL OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY), OR THE DENIED PERSONS OR ENTITY LIST OF THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE. BINANCE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE MARKETS AND JURISDICTIONS TO CONDUCT BUSINESS, AND MAY RESTRICT OR REFUSE, IN ITS DISCRETION, THE PROVISION OF BINANCE SERVICES IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES OR REGIONS.
2. About Binance
As an important part of the Binance Ecosystem, Binance mainly serves as a global online platform for Digital Assets trading, and provides Users with a trading platform, financing services, technical services and other Digital Assets-related services. As further detailed in Article 3 below, Users must register and open an account with Binance, and deposit Digital Assets into their account prior to trading. Users may, subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms, apply for the withdrawal of Digital Assets.
Although Binance has been committed to maintaining the accuracy of the information provided through Binance Services, Binance cannot and does not guarantee its accuracy, applicability, reliability, integrity, performance or appropriateness, nor shall Binance be liable for any loss or damage that may be caused directly or indirectly by your use of these contents. The information about Binance Services may change without notice, and the main purpose of providing such information is to help Users make independent decisions. Binance does not provide investment or consulting advice of any kind, and is not responsible for the use or interpretation of information on Binance or any other communication medium. All Users of Binance Services must understand the risks involved in Digital Assets trading, and are recommended to exercise prudence and trade responsibly within their own capabilities.
3. Binance Account Registration and Requirements
b. EligibilityBy registering to use a Binance Account, you represent and warrant that (i) as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using Binance Services; (iv) you do not currently have a Binance Account; (v) you are a non-U.S User, unless you only log on to websites for U.S. Users and use Binance Services for U.S. Users. If you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity; (vi) your use of Binance Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing.
BY REGISTERING AN ACCOUNT, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE BINANCE TO CONDUCT INVESTIGATIONS THAT BINANCE CONSIDERS NECESSARY, EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH A THIRD PARTY, TO VERIFY YOUR IDENTITY OR PROTECT YOU, OTHER USERS AND/OR BINANCE FROM FRAUD OR OTHER FINANCIAL CRIMES, AND TO TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS BASED ON THE RESULTS OF SUCH INVESTIGATIONS. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO CREDIT BUREAUS AND AGENCIES FOR FRAUD PREVENTION OR FINANCIAL CRIME PREVENTION, WHICH MAY RESPOND TO OUR INVESTIGATIONS IN FULL.
d. Account Usage RequirementsThe Binance Account can only be used by the account registrant. Binance reserves the right to suspend, freeze or cancel the use of Binance Accounts by persons other than account registrant. If you suspect or become aware of any unauthorized use of your username and password, you should notify Binance immediately. Binance assumes no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of Binance Account by you or any third party with or without your authorization.
e. Account SecurityBinance has been committed to maintaining the security of User entrusted funds, and has implemented industry standard protection for Binance Services. However, the actions of individual Users may pose risks. You shall agree to treat your access credentials (such as username and password) as confidential information, and not to disclose such information to any third party. You also agree to be solely responsible for taking the necessary security measures to protect your Binance Account and personal information.
You should be solely responsible for keeping safe of your Binance Account and password, and be responsible for all the transactions under your Binance Account. Binance assumes no liability for any loss or consequences caused by authorized or unauthorized use of your account credentials, including but not limited to information disclosure, information release, consent or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online agreement renewal, etc.
- you will notify Binance immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your Binance Account and password or any other violation of security rules;
- you will strictly abide by all mechanisms or procedures of Binance regarding security, authentication, trading, charging, and withdrawal; and
- you will take appropriate steps to logout from Binance at the end of each visit.
f. Personal Data
- your transaction counterparty;
- Binance Operators, and the shareholders, partners, investors, directors, supervisors, senior managers and employees of such entities;
- our joint ventures, alliance partners and business partners;
- our agents, contractors, suppliers, third-party service providers and professional advisers, including the parties who have been contracted to provide us with administrative, financial, research, operations, IT and other services, in such areas as telecommunications, information technology, payroll, information processing, training, market research, storage and archival;
- third-party business partners who provide goods and services or sponsor contests or other promotional activities, whether or not in cooperation with us;
- insurance companies or insurance investigators and credit providers;
- credit bureaus, or any debt collection agencies or dispute resolution centers in the event of violation or dispute;
- business partners, investors, trustees or assignees (actual or expected) that promote business asset transactions (which can be broadened to include any merger, acquisition or asset sale) of Binance Operators;
- professional consultants such as auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulatory agencies or law enforcement agencies to comply with laws or regulations formulated by government authorities;
- assignees of our rights and obligations;
- banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- persons with your consent as determined by you or the applicable contract.
III. Binance Services
- Provide, modify or terminate, in its discretion, any Binance Services based on its development plan; and
- Allow or prohibit some Users’ use of any Binance Services in accordance with relevant Binance Platform Rules.
1. Service Usage Guidelines
a. LicenseProvided that you constantly comply with the express terms and conditions stated in these Terms, Binance grants you a revocable, limited, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use Binance Services through your computer or Internet compatible devices for your personal/internal purposes. You are prohibited to use Binance Services for resale or commercial purposes, including transactions on behalf of other persons or entities. All the above actions are expressly prohibited and constitute a material violation of these Terms. The content layout, format, function and access rights regarding Binance Services should be stipulated in the discretion of Binance. Binance reserves all rights not expressly granted in these Terms. Therefore, you are hereby prohibited from using Binance Services in any way not expressly authorized by these Terms.
These Terms only grant a limited license to access and use Binance Services. Therefore, you hereby agree that when you use Binance Services, Binance does not transfer Binance Services or the ownership or intellectual property rights of any Binance intellectual property to you or anyone else. All the text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interface, photos, sounds, process flow diagrams, computer code (including html code), programs, software, products, information and documents, as well as the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel, and layout of any content included in the services or provided through Binance Services, are exclusively owned, controlled and/or licensed by Binance Operators or its members, parent companies, licensors or affiliates.
Binance owns any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Feedback”) about Binance or Binance Services that you provide through email, Binance Services, or other ways. You hereby transfer all rights, ownership and interests of the Feedback and all related intellectual property rights to Binance. You have no right and hereby waive any request for acknowledgment or compensation based on any Feedback, or any modifications based on any Feedback.
- During the use of Binance Services, all activities you carry out should comply with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations, these Terms, and various guidelines of Binance;
- Your use of Binance Services should not violate public interests, public morals, or the legitimate interests of others, including any actions that would interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or prohibit other Users from using Binance Services;
- You agree not to use the services for market manipulation (such as pump and dump schemes, wash trading, self-trading, front running, quote stuffing, and spoofing or layering, regardless of whether prohibited by law);
- Without written consent from Binance, the following commercial uses of Binance data are prohibited:
1) Trading services that make use of Binance quotes or market bulletin board information.
2) Data feeding or streaming services that make use of any market data of Binance.
3) Any other websites/apps/services that charge for or otherwise profit from (including through advertising or referral fees) market data obtained from Binance.
- Without prior written consent from Binance, you may not modify, replicate, duplicate, copy, download, store, further transmit, disseminate, transfer, disassemble, broadcast, publish, remove or alter any copyright statement or label, or license, sub-license, sell, mirror, design, rent, lease, private label, grant security interests in the properties or any part of the properties, or create their derivative works or otherwise take advantage of any part of the properties.
- You may not (i) use any deep linking, web crawlers, bots, spiders or other automatic devices, programs, scripts, algorithms or methods, or any similar or equivalent manual processes to access, obtain, copy or monitor any part of the properties, or replicate or bypass the navigational structure or presentation of Binance Services in any way, in order to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information in any manner not purposely provided through Binance Services; (ii) attempt to access any part or function of the properties without authorization, or connect to Binance Services or any Binance servers or any other systems or networks of any Binance Services provided through the services by hacking, password mining or any other unlawful or prohibited means; (iii) probe, scan or test the vulnerabilities of Binance Services or any network connected to the properties, or violate any security or authentication measures on Binance Services or any network connected to Binance Services; (iv) reverse look-up, track or seek to track any information of any other Users or visitors of Binance Services; (v) take any actions that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of systems or networks of Binance Services or Binance, or the infrastructure of any systems or networks connected to Binance services; (vi) use any devices, software or routine programs to interfere with the normal operation of Binance Services or any transactions on Binance Services, or any other person’s use of Binance Services; (vii) forge headers, impersonate, or otherwise manipulate identification, to disguise your identity or the origin of any messages or transmissions you send to Binance, or (viii) use Binance Services in an illegal way.
- Blocking and closing order requests;
- Freezing your account;
- Reporting the incident to the authorities;
- Publishing the alleged violations and actions that have been taken;
- Deleting any information you published that are found to be violations.
2. Crypto-to-crypto Trading
Upon completion of the registration and identity verification for your Binance Account, you may conduct Crypto-to-crypto Trading on Binance in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Binance Platform Rules.
a. OrdersUpon sending an instruction of using Binance Services for Crypto-to-crypto Trading (an “Order”), your account will be immediately updated to reflect the open Orders, and your Orders will be included in Binance’s order book to match other users’ Orders. If one of your Orders fully or partially matches another user’s Order, Binance will execute an exchange (a “Transaction”). Once the Transaction is executed, your account will be updated to reflect that the Order has been fully executed and closed, or the Order has been partially executed. The Order will remain uncompleted until it is fully executed or cancelled under paragraph (b) below. To conclude a Transaction, you authorize Binance to temporarily control the Digital Currencies involved in your Transaction.
b. CancellationFor Orders initiated through Binance Services, you may only cancel them before they have been matched with other Users’ Orders. Once your Order has been matched with another user’s Order, you may not change, revoke or cancel Binance’s authorization to complete the Order. For any partially matched Order, you may cancel the unmatched part of the Order unless such portion has been matched. Binance reserves the right to reject any cancellation request related to the Order you have submitted. If your account does not have sufficient amount of Digital Currencies to execute an Order, Binance may cancel the entire Order, or execute part of the Order with the amount of Digital Currencies you have in your account (in each case, any Transaction related fees payable to Binance are deducted as stated in paragraph (c) below).
c. FeesYou agree to pay Binance the fees specified in https://www.binance.com/en/fee/schedule. Binance may, in its discretion, update the fees at any time. Any updated fees will apply to any sales or other Transactions that occur following the effective date of the updated fees. You authorize Binance to deduct from your account any applicable fees that you owe under these Terms.
d. Other Types of Crypto-to-crypto TradingIn addition to the Crypto-to-crypto Trading that allows users to directly place orders as mentioned in paragraph (a) above, Binance may, in its discretion, provide technical and platform services for other types of Crypto-to-crypto Trading under its separately formulated Binance Platform Rules, such as One Cancels the Other (OCO) and block trade.
3. Fiat Trading
4. Futures Trading
Unless otherwise specified by Binance, to conduct Futures Trading, you must conclude with Binance a separate Binance Futures Service Agreement (https://binance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033180732-Binance-Futures-Service-Agreement) and open a special Collateral Account, following the completion of registration and identity verification for your Binance Account. You acknowledge and agree that:
a. You fully understand the high risks of Futures Trading, including but not limited to the risk of major fluctuations of Digital Assets in Futures Trading, and the risk of exacerbated adverse outcome when leverage is used;
b. You have sufficient investment knowledge and experience and the capacity to take risks arising from Futures Trading, and agree to independently assume all the risks arising from the investment of Futures Trading;
c. Before performing Futures Trading, you have read and understood all the contents of the Binance Futures Service Agreement and the relevant Binance Platform Rules, and have consulted relevant professionals to make informed decisions on whether and how to complete Futures Trading according to their recommendations and your own reasonable judgment;
d. You agree and authorize Binance to take various reasonable measures in its discretion (including but not limited to forced liquidation and forced position reduction under specific circumstances) in accordance with the Binance Futures Service Agreement and the relevant Binance Platform Rules to protect the legitimate interests of you, Binance and other Users.
5. Margins Trading
Unless otherwise specified by Binance, prior to conducting Margins Trading, you must open a special Collateral Account and/or complete other related procedures, following the completion of registration and identity verification for your Binance Account.
a. Risks of Margins Trading
- The liquidity, market depth and dynamics of the trading market fluctuate violently and change rapidly. The use of leverage may work to your advantage or disadvantage, which may result in major gains or losses as the case may be.
- You are not eligible to receive forked currencies split from any blockchain assets in your Collateral Account, even if you have not engaged in any Margins Trading or borrowing at all.
- Loans carry risk, and the value of your blockchain assets may decline. If the value of your assets drops to a certain level, you are responsible for dealing with these market circumstances.
- In some market situations, you may find it difficult or impossible to liquidate a position. This may occur, for example, as a result of insufficient market liquidity or technical issues on Binance.
- Placing contingent Orders does not necessarily limit your losses to the expected amount, as market conditions may prevent you from executing such orders.
- Margins Trading does not have guaranteed measures against losses. As a borrower, you may suffer losses that exceed the amount you deposited into your Collateral Account.
b. To start Margins Trading:
- You represent and warrant that you are neither from the U.S. nor on any list of trade embargoes or economic sanctions, such as the Specially Designated National by OFAC (The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury).
- You should fully understand the risks associated with Margins Trading and Lending, and be fully responsible for any trading and non-trading activities under your Binance Account and Collateral Account. You should not engage in Transactions or invest in funds that are beyond your financial capacities;
- You are fully responsible for knowing the true status of any position, even if Binance may present it incorrectly at any time;
- You agree to keep enough Digital Assets in your Collateral Account, as required by Binance for Users’ engagement in Margins Trading, and promptly repay your loan in full. Failure to keep enough assets or to timely repay the outstanding loan may result in forced liquidation of the assets in your Collateral Account;
- Even if with the ability to forcefully liquidate any position, Binance cannot guarantee to stop losses. If your assets are insufficient to repay the outstanding loan after the liquidation of your position, you are still liable for any further shortfall of assets;
- Binance may take measures, in its discretion and on your behalf, to reduce your potential losses, including but not limited to, transferring assets from your Collateral Account into your Binance Account and/or vice versa;
- During Binance system maintenance, you agree to be fully responsible for managing your Collateral Account under risks, including but not limited to, closing positions and repaying your loan.
- You agree to conduct all Transactions, Margins Trading and/or borrowing on your own, and be fully responsible for your activities. Binance assumes no liability for any loss or damage caused by your use of any Binance services or your unawareness of the risks associated with the use of Digital Assets or with your use of Binance Services.
6. Lending Services
Unless otherwise provided by Binance, to borrow currencies, you must conclude with Binance a separate Lending Services User Agreement and open a special Collateral Account and/or finish other relevant procedures, following the completion of registration and identity verification for your Binance Account. You understand and agree that:
a. There are considerable risks involved in Lending Services, which include without limitation to risks of fluctuation of the borrowed Digital Assets’ value, derivative risks and technical risks. You shall carefully consider and exercise clear judgment to evaluate your financial situation and the aforesaid risks to make any decision on using Lending Services, and you shall be responsible for all losses arising therefrom;
b. you shall cooperate to provide the information and materials related to identity verification and Lending Services as required by Binance, and be solely responsible for taking necessary security measures to protect the security of your Collateral Account and personal information;
c. you shall carefully read relevant Binance Platform Rules before using Lending Services, and be aware of, understand and observe the specific information and rules regarding the operations of Lending Services, and you undertake that the use of the assets borrowed shall conform to requirements of these Terms and related laws and regulations;
d. Binance has the full right to manage your Collateral Account and collateral during the period in which Lending Services are offered, and reserves the right, under the circumstances specified in the Lending Services User Agreement or these Terms, to implement various risk control measures, which include but are not limited to forced liquidation. Such steps may cause major losses to you and you shall be solely responsible for the outcomes of such measures;
e. Binance has the right to temporarily or permanently prohibit you from using Lending Services when it deems it necessary or reasonable, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, without liability of any kind to you.
7. Binance Savings Service
Binance offers Binance Savings, a service to provide Users with value-added services for their idle Digital Assets. To use Binance Savings service, you must conclude with Binance a separate Binance Savings Service User Agreement (https://www.binance-cn.com/cn/support/articles/360032512092) and open a special Binance Savings service account, following the completion of registration and identity verification for your Binance Account. When using Binance Savings service, you should note that:
a. Binance Savings assets will be used in cryptocurrency leveraged borrowing business.
b. When you use Binance Savings service, you will unconditionally authorize Binance to distribute and grant the leveraged interest according to Binance Platform Rules.
c. You shall abide by relevant laws and regulations to ensure that the sources of Digital Assets are legitimate and compliant when using Binance Savings service.
d. When you use Binance Savings service, you should fully recognize the risks of investing in Digital Assets and operate cautiously.
e. You agree that all investment operations conducted on Binance represent your true investment intentions and that unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits of your investment decisions.
f. Binance reserves the right to suspend or terminate Binance Savings service. If necessary, Binance can suspend and terminate Binance Savings service at any time.
g. Due to network delay, computer system failures and other force majeure, which may lead to delay, suspension, termination or deviation of execution of Binance Savings service, Binance will use reasonable effort to ensure but not promise that Binance Savings service execution system runs stably and effectively. Binance does not take any responsibility if the final execution fails to match your expectations due to the above factors.
8. Staking Programs
Binance will from time to time launch Staking Programs for specific types of Digital Currencies to reward, as per certain rules, users who hold such Digital Currencies in their Binance Accounts. When participating in Staking Programs, you should note that:
a. Unless otherwise stipulated by Binance, Staking Programs are free of charge and Users may trade during the staking period;
b. Binance does not guarantee Users’ proceeds under any Staking Program;
c. Binance has the right to initiate or terminate Staking Program for any Digital Currencies or modify rules on such programs in its sole discretion;
d. Users shall ensure that sources of the Digital Currencies they hold in Binance Accounts are legal and compliant and undertake to observe related laws and regulations. Otherwise, Binance has the right to take necessary steps in accordance with these Terms or Binance Platform Rules, including, without limitation, freezing Binance Accounts or deducting the Digital Currencies awarded to Users who violate the rules of respective Staking Programs.
1. Disclaimer of Warranties
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, BINANCE SERVICES, BINANCE MATERIALS AND ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF BINANCE ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND BINANCE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS, AND YOU WAIVE, ANY AND ALL OTHER WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, BINANCE DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, BINANCE SERVICES OR BINANCE MATERIALS ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, CURRENT, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. BINANCE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY ORDER WILL BE EXECUTED, ACCEPTED, RECORDED OR REMAIN OPEN. EXCEPT FOR THE EXPRESS STATEMENTS, AGREEMENTS AND RULES SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NOT RELIED UPON ANY OTHER STATEMENT OR AGREEMENT, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE AND ACCESS OF BINANCE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU HEREBY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BINANCE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO: (A) ANY INACCURACY, DEFECT OR OMISSION OF DIGITAL ASSETS PRICE DATA, (B) ANY ERROR OR DELAY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF SUCH DATA, (C) INTERRUPTION IN ANY SUCH DATA, (D) REGULAR OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE CARRIED OUT BY BINANCE AND SERVICE INTERRUPTION AND CHANGE RESULTING FROM SUCH MAINTENANCE, (E) ANY DAMAGES INCURRED BY OTHER USERS’ ACTIONS, OMISSIONS OR VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS, (F) ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY ILLEGAL ACTIONS OF OTHER THIRD PARTIES OR ACTIONS WITHOUT AUTHORIZED BY BINANCE; AND (G) OTHER EXEMPTIONS MENTIONED IN DISCLAIMERS AND PLATFORM RULES ISSUED BY BINANCE.
THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES CONTAINED HEREIN MAY NOT APPLY IF AND TO THE EXTENT IT IS PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW OF THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU RESIDE.
2. Disclaimer of Damages and Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BINANCE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SIMILAR DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, INFORMATION, REVENUE, PROFITS OR OTHER BUSINESSES OR FINANCIAL BENEFITS) ARISING OUT OF BINANCE SERVICES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF BINANCE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM PROVIDED BY OR ON BEHALF OF BINANCE AND ITS AFFILIATES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY EVEN IF BINANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT OF A FINAL JUDICIAL DETERMINATION THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE A RESULT OF BINANCE’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FRAUD, WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR INTENTIONAL VIOLATION OF LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, IN NO EVENT WILL THE LIABILITY OF BINANCE, ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, ATTORNEYS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUPPLIERS OR CONTRACTORS ARISING OUT OF SERVICES OFFERED BY OR ON BEHALF OF BINANCE AND ITS AFFILIATES, ANY PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF BINANCE SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER PRODUCT, SERVICE OR OTHER ITEM, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, STATUTE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU TO BINANCE UNDER THESE TERMS IN THE TWELVE-MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM FOR LIABILITY.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Binance Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions, proceedings, investigations, demands, suits, costs, expenses and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of or related to (i) your use of, or conduct in connection with, Binance Services, (ii) your breach or our enforcement of these Terms, or (iii) your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of Binance Services. If you are obligated to indemnify Binance Operators, their affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees or agents pursuant to these Terms, Binance will have the right, in its sole discretion, to control any action or proceeding and to determine whether Binance wishes to settle, and if so, on what terms.
Please be aware that all official announcements, news, promotions, competitions and airdrops will be listed on https://support.binance.com/hc/zh-cn/categories/115000056351-%E5%85%AC%E5%91%8A%E4%B8%AD%E5%BF%83 .USERS UNDERTAKE TO REFER TO THESE MATERIALS REGULARLY AND PROMPTLY. BINANCE WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE IN ANY MANNER OF COMPENSATION SHOULD USERS INCUR PERSONAL LOSSES ARISING FROM IGNORANCE OR NEGLIGENCE OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS.
VI. Termination of Agreement
1. Suspension of Binance Accounts
- The Binance Account is subject to a governmental proceeding, criminal investigation or other pending litigation;
- We detect unusual activities in the Binance Account;
- We detect unauthorized access to the Binance Account;
- We are required to do so by a court order or command by a regulatory/government authority.
2. Cancellation of Binance Accounts
- after Binance terminates services to you;
- you allegedly register or register in any other person’s name as a Binance User again, directly or indirectly;
- the information that you have provided is untruthful, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete;
- when these Terms are amended, you state your unwillingness to accept the amended Terms by applying for cancellation of your Binance Account or by other means;
- you request that Binance Services be terminated; and
- any other circumstances where Binance deems it should terminate Binance Services.
If Binance is informed that any Digital Assets or funds held in your Binance Account are stolen or otherwise are not lawfully possessed by you, Binance may, but has no obligation to, place an administrative hold on the affected funds and your Binance Account. If Binance does lay down an administrative hold on some or all of your funds or Binance Account, Binance may continue such hold until such time as the dispute has been resolved and evidence of the resolution acceptable to Binance has been provided to Binance in a form acceptable to Binance. Binance will not involve itself in any such dispute or the resolution of the dispute. You agree that Binance will have no liability or responsibility for any such hold, or for your inability to withdraw Digital Assets or funds or execute trades during the period of any such hold.
3. Remaining Funds After Binance Account Termination
Except as set forth in paragraph 4 below, once a Binance Account is closed/withdrawn, all remaining account balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to Binance) will be payable immediately to Binance. Upon payment of all outstanding charges to Binance (if any), Users will have 5 business days to withdraw all Digital Assets or funds from the account.
4. Remaining Funds After Binance Account Termination Due to Fraud, Violation of Law, or Violation of These Terms
Binance maintains full custody of the Digital Assets, funds and User data/information which may be turned over to governmental authorities in the event of Binance Accounts’ suspension/closure arising from fraud investigations, investigations of violation of law or violation of these Terms.
VII. No Financial Advice
Binance is not your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor and has no fiduciary relationship or obligation to you in connection with any trades or other decisions or activities effected by you using Binance Services. No communication or information provided to you by Binance is intended as, or shall be considered or construed as, investment advice, financial advice, trading advice, or any other sort of advice. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms, all trades are executed automatically, based on the parameters of your order instructions and in accordance with posted trade execution procedures, and you are solely responsible for determining whether any investment, investment strategy or related transaction is appropriate for you according to your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and risk tolerance, and you shall be solely responsible for any loss or liability therefrom. You should consult legal or tax professionals regarding your specific situation. Binance does not recommend that any Digital Asset should be bought, earned, sold, or held by you. Before making the decision to buy, sell or hold any Digital Asset, you should conduct your own due diligence and consult your financial advisors prior to making any investment decision. Binance will not be held responsible for the decisions you make to buy, sell, or hold Digital Asset based on the information provided by Binance.
VIII. Compliance with Local Laws
It is Users’ responsibility to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of Binance Services in their local jurisdiction as well as other laws and regulations applicable to Users. Users must also factor, to the extent of their local laws all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to their appropriate tax authorities.ALL USERS OF BINANCE SERVICES ACKNOWLEDGE AND DECLARE THAT THEIR FUNDS COME FROM LEGITIMATE SOURCES AND DO NOT ORIGINATE FROM ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES; USERS AGREE THAT BINANCE WILL REQUIRE THEM TO PROVIDE OR OTHERWISE COLLECT THE NECESSARY INFORMATION AND MATERIALS AS PER RELEVANT LAWS OR GOVERNMENT ORDERS TO VERIFY THE LEGALITY OF THE SOURCES AND USE OF THEIR FUNDS.Binance maintains a stance of cooperation with law enforcement authorities globally and will not hesitate to seize, freeze, terminate Users’ accounts and funds which are flagged out or investigated by legal mandate.
X. Resolving Disputes: Forum, Arbitration, Class Action Waiver
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT INVOLVES A WAIVER OF CERTAIN RIGHTS TO BRING LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, INCLUDING AS A CLASS ACTION FOR RESIDENTS OF THE U.S.
1. Notification of Dispute. Please contact Binance first! Binance wants to address your concerns without resorting to formal legal proceedings. Before filing a claim, you agree to try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting Binance first through https://support.binance.com/hc/zh-cn/requests/new.
2. Agreement to Arbitrate. You and Binance agree to resolve any claims relating to these Terms (including any question regarding their existence, validity, termination, or any services or products provided and any representations made by us) through final and binding arbitration, except as set forth under Exceptions to Agreement to Arbitrate below. You agree to first give us an opportunity to resolve any claims by contacting us as set forth in paragraph 1 above. If we are not able to resolve your claims within 60 days of receiving the notice, you may seek relief through arbitration or in the Small Claims Tribunals of Singapore (“SCT”), as set forth below.
3. Arbitration Procedure. Either you or Binance may submit a dispute (after having made good faith efforts to resolve such dispute in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2 above) for final and binding resolution by arbitration under the arbitration rules of the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (“SIAC”), which are deemed to be incorporated into these Terms by reference. The arbitration tribunal shall consist of a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the President of SIAC. The language of the arbitration hearings shall be English and the seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Singapore.JUDGMENT ON ANY ARBITRAL AWARD MAY BE GIVEN IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION OVER THE PARTY (OR OVER THE ASSETS OF THE PARTY) AGAINST WHOM SUCH AN AWARD IS RENDERED.
4. Exceptions. Either party may instead choose to assert the claims in the SCT if the claims fall within the jurisdiction of the SCT, and either party may seek injunctive relief or other urgent equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction. However, for the avoidance of doubt, where the claims fall outside of the jurisdiction of the SCT, the claims will be referred to and finally resolved by SIAC arbitration.
5. Notice. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claims to email@example.com. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided. For SIAC Rules and filing instructions, refer to http://www.siac.org.sg/our-rules or call +65 6713 9777.
1. Independent Parties.Binance is an independent contractor but not an agent of you in the performance of these Terms. These Terms shall not be interpreted as facts or evidence of an association, joint venture, partnership, or franchise between the parties.
2. Entire Agreement.These Terms constitute the entire agreement between the parties regarding use of Binance Services and will supersede all prior written or oral agreements between the parties. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms herein.
3. Interpretation and Revision.Binance reserves the right to alter, revise, modify, and/or change these Terms at any time. All changes will take effect immediately upon being published on Binance websites. It is your responsibility to regularly check relevant pages on our websites/applications to confirm the latest version of these Terms. If you do not agree to any such modifications, your only remedy is to terminate your usage of Binance Services and cancel your account. You agree that, unless otherwise expressly provided in these Terms, Binance will not be responsible for any modification or termination of Binance Services by you or any third party, or suspension or termination of your access to Binance Services.
4. Force Majeure.Binance will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms because of any cause or condition beyond Binance’s reasonable control.
5. Severability.If any portion of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or enforceability will not affect the other provisions of these Terms, which will remain in full force and effect, and the invalid or unenforceable portion will be given effect to the greatest extent possible.
6. Assignment.You may not assign or transfer any right to use Binance Services or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from Binance, including any right or obligation related to the enforcement of laws or the change of control. Binance may assign or transfer any or all of its rights or obligations under these Terms, in whole or in part, without notice or obtaining your consent or approval.
7. Waiver.The failure of one party to require performance of any provision will not affect that party’s right to require performance at any time thereafter. At the same time, the waiver of one party to seek recovery for the other party’s violation of these Terms or any provision of applicable terms shall not constitute a waiver by that party of any subsequent breach or violation by the other party or of the provision itself.
9. Matters Related to Apple Inc.If you use any device manufactured by Apple Inc. to participate in any commercial activities or reward programs through Binance Services, such activities and programs are provided by Binance and are not associated with Apple Inc. in any manner.
10. Contact Information.For more information on Binance, you may refer to the company and license information found on Binance websites. If you have questions regarding these Terms, please feel free to contact Binance for clarification via our Customer Support team at https://support.binance.com/hc/zh-cn/requests/new.